Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2nd Assignment

Today I will be working my second game of the tournament. I will be the fourth official for the 4:20PM game between Mexico and Switzerland in Miyagi. I will be joining referee Ana Marques from Brazil, and assistant referees Mariana De Almeida from Argentina and Luzmila Gonzalez from Colombia. Yesterday was a busy day here. The morning started with a field training session. When we returned we ate lunch, had a debriefing session from the first round of games, and immediately departed for the train station. We were on the train for about two hours before arriving in Miyagi. The trip was quite comfortable, but when we arrived we were all ready to eat dinner and get some sleep. Now it is game day, and soon I'll be meeting with my crew to begin our preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment