Friday, August 17, 2012

Game Assignment

I am very pleased and honored to have received a game assignment for the first day of games at the U20 Women's World Cup. I will be the referee on Sunday for the match in Saitama between Brazil and Italy. The other members of my crew are Emperatriz Ayala from El Salvador, Elizabeth Cuff from Cuba, and Fadouma Dia from Senegal. I am sure we will make a great crew. Tomorrow will be a day of preparation for the game, and I know we will all be anxiously awaiting our chance to be on the field for this this fun and exciting match.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am sure you are going to have a great game! I will be cheering you on from home. The WWC U20's will be broadcasted on ESPNU and I have already set my DVR. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your game is on live at 1:00am Sunday morning here. I'm thinking of staying up to watch...but I need it to be exciting to stay awake. Can you do something to keep me interested, like fall down or something? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you!!! I'll be able to catch the replay tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete